- Bird Feeder Care and Maintenance
When you are feeding birds, keep in mind that what goes in the bird, must come out. If you have lots of birds feeding at your bird feeder, you will have to maintain and clean your bird feeding station.
Cuckoo Bird (Photograph)
The cuckoo bird, after which the cuckoo clock is named, is a medium-sized bird with a variety of different markings, such as this grey and white cuckoo bird resting on the branches of a pine tree.
- Bird Feeders
Many people enjoy watching birds, and putting up a bird feeder in your yard is one of the easiest ways to attract them. Visit this website to learn about different kinds of bird feeders.
- Birding Scopes
Many people enjoy the relaxation of bird watching, but those that are serious about it often invest in scopes. Find information about birding scopes and links to spotting scope manufacturers and dealers.
Cuckoo Clock (Photograph)
Cuckoo clocks are often wooden and may have a bird that comes out of a small door to commemorate the hour with a 'cuckoo' sound. This close-up of a wooden cuckoo clock shows the time to be twelve o'clock.
This coloring page depicts a cardinal, a medium-size songbird with a crested head. These robust birds are widespread and abundant in North America. They have strong beaks, eat seeds, and do not migrate long distances.
- Yellow-rumped Warbler Eating Birdseed (Digital Video)
A yellow-rumped warbler alights on a bird feeder and eats birdseed from the bird feeder.
Wild Turkey (Illustration)
Black-and-white picture of a wild turkey, a large bird of the Meleagris genus. Wild turkeys live in open woodlands, and were popular sources of meat for early American settlers.
Fireplace Mantel (Photograph)
A sturdy white fireplace mantel holds a model ship, green plant, and two metal bird sculptures. Below, a cozy fire crackles and snaps. Whether you are looking for warmth or ambience, a fire is a welcome addition to any room.
- Spotting Scopes
Spotting scopes are telescopes with a large objective lens used for bird watching, hunting, and astronomy. Two main types are straight-through and angled.
- Cuckoo Clock Announcing the Noon Hour (Digital Video)
A yellow cuckoo bird in a wooden cuckoo clock announces the arrival of the noon hour.
Bird Directory Page(s)
- Bird Page on AbiFind.com
Visit this bird category page on abifind.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Bird Hospitals Page on Chosensites.com
Visit this bird hospitals category page on chosensites.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Bird Page on Jumblex.org
Visit this bird category page on jumblex.org to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Qorvo, Blue Bird Corp, Uber, Just Eat Takeaway and DoorDash highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Qorvo, Blue Bird Corp, Uber, Just Eat Takeaway and DoorDash highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 27 Sep 2021 12:10:00 GMT.
- Bird swoops to steal bite of shocked 11-year-old's Mr Whippy on Brighton Pier
Hugo Holzer, 11, was being photographed enjoying an ice cream on Brighton Pier in East Sussex by his mother Kasia when a greedy seagull stole a bite of his treat.
Daily Mail. Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:02:15 +0100.
- WATCH: Raven attacks drone delivering coffee
A Canberra man thought using a drone to deliver coffee would be fast until a bird started attacking it.
ABC News. Thu, 23 Sep 2021 11:59:22 -0400.
- Swarm of bees kill more than 60 endangered penguins in South Africa
More than 60 endangered African penguins were apparently killed by a swarm of bees in South Africa last week, in what bird conservationists described as an unusual occurrence.
David Aaro. Fox News. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 03:49:28 GMT.
- 500 athletes back abortion rights in SCOTUS filing
A group of women athletes including Megan Rapinoe, Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird on Monday urged the U.S. ...
ESPN. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 21:45:00 EST.
Red Cardinal Bird on a Wooden Tree Branch
- Andrews, Harris J, ed. Birder's Bible. Accoceek, MD. Stoeger Publishing. 2004.
- Burton, Robert, and Stephen W. Kress. North American Birdfeeder Guide. New York, NY. Penguin Group. 2005.
- Mackey, Jr., William J. American Bird Decoys. Exton, PA. Schiffer Publishing. 1965.
- Thompson, Bill. Bird Watching for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ. Wiley Publishing. 1997.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.