- Caribbean Islands
The Caribbean Islands are a popular vacation destination, and its little wonder. The islands boast a warm climate, lush rainforests, and excellent shopping and recreational opportunities.
- Caribbean History
Learn about the rich history of the Caribbean and find guides for planning a relaxing getaway to some of the most popular vacation destinations within the islands.
- Map Of Mexico
Located on the continent of North America; Mexico is bounded by the USA to the north, the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea to the east, the Pacific Ocean to the southwest, and Central America to the southeast.
- Map Of North America
The North American continent includes Canada, the United States of America, Mexico, Greenland, the Caribbean islands, and the countries of Central America. Visit this site to view the North America map.
- North America Topo Map
The North American continent extends from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Caribbean Sea and the isthmus of Panama in the south.
- North America Map
The continent of North America is located in the northern hemisphere and includes Canada, the United States, Mexico, the nations of Central America, Greenland, and the Caribbean Islands.
- The Bahamas
The Bahamas is made up of over 700 islands and 2,000 cays and is a popular vacation destination off the coast of Florida in the Caribbean.
Caribbean Directory Page(s)
- Caribbean Page on AbiLogic.com
Visit this caribbean category page on abilogic.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Caribbean Page on AliveDirectory.com
Visit this caribbean category page on alivedirectory.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Caribbean Page on Clora.net
Visit this caribbean category page on clora.net to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Caribbean Page on Incrawler.com
Visit this caribbean category page on incrawler.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Caribbean Page on Jumblex.org
Visit this caribbean category page on jumblex.org to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Hurricane Ian Makes Landfall in Cuba, Heavy Flooding Is Expected
The storm began lashing the Caribbean island with heavy rain and winds of up to 125 miles per hour.
Camila Acosta and Oscar Lopez. New York Times. Tue, 27 Sep 2022 16:19:16 +0000.
- U.N. General Assembly Ends With Mixed Results For Africa, The Caribbean And Latin America
As the Russian-provoked war with Ukraine looms on, Africa, the Caribbean, and Latin America continue to bear the brunt of higher energy costs, food insecurity and inflation.
By Richard Fowler, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 27 Sep 2022 10:00:00 -0400.
- Haiti in a humanitarian catastrophe - UN envoy
Violence and looting by criminal gangs has devastated much needed food aid for the Caribbean nation.
BBC News. Tue, 27 Sep 2022 03:10:56 GMT.
- Hurricane Ian path: Tampa Florida braces for worst hurricane in 100 years
Local officials warned residents 'do not wait' and stressed 'time is of the essence' as the monster storm loomed in the Caribbean Sea just south of Cuba.
Daily Mail. Mon, 26 Sep 2022 21:32:02 +0100.
- Florida emergency declared as Tropical Storm Ian strengthens
Gov. Ron DeSantis declared a state of emergency for all of Florida as Tropical Storm Ian gained strength over the Caribbean and was forecast to become a major hurricane soon on a track toward the state.
Ap. ABC News. Sun, 25 Sep 2022 22:50:49 +0000.
- Acheson, Pamela. British Virgin Islands. New Smyrna Beach, FL. Two Thousand Three Associates. 1998.
- Barlow, Virginia. The Nature of the Islands. Dunedin, FL. Chris Doyle Publications. 1993.
- Hamlyn, James. Exploring Caribbean. New York, NY. Fodor's Travel Publications. 2006.
- Keown, Ian. Caribbean Hideaways. New York, NY. Macmillan Travel. 2000.
- Radula-Scott, Caroline. Caribbean. Maspeth, NY. Langenscheidt. 1999.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.