- Engineering Services Directory
Visit this engineering services directory for information about engineering service providers throughout the United States. The photograph on this page depicts a hydraulics engineer wearing a red jumpsuit, with hydraulic machinery in the background.
- Engineering Schools
Engineering schools educate students in various engineering disciplines including chemical, civil, electrical, industrial, and mechanical. Page includes an engineering school directory.
This guide to engineering provides a brief overview of the industry and helpful links to a variety of engineering firms.
- Civil Engineering Careers
This civil engineering firm page comprises information about civil engineering careers in the United States of America plus a photo of the Blue Ridge Parkway, a major civil engineering project.
- CAD Software
CAD (Computer Aided Design) software is a computer program used to draft, model, and edit architectural or engineering designs. There is a wide variety of CAD software programs available.
- Generalized CAD Software
CAD software is a type of computer program used to draft architectural or engineering drawings. Find links to companies that provide CAD software and packages.
- Baine, Celeste. Is There an Engineer Inside You?. Belmont, CA. Professional Publications. 2004.
- Basta, Nicholas. Opportunities in Engineering Careers. New York, NY. McGraw-Hill. 2003.
- Garner, Geraldine. Careers in Engineering. New York, NY. McGraw-Hill. 2009.
Copyright © 2012-2014 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.