- Engineering Schools
Engineering schools educate students in various engineering disciplines including chemical, civil, electrical, industrial, and mechanical. Page includes an engineering school directory.
This guide to engineering provides a brief overview of the industry and helpful links to a variety of engineering firms.
- Civil Engineering Careers
This civil engineering firm page comprises information about civil engineering careers in the United States of America plus a photo of the Blue Ridge Parkway, a major civil engineering project.
- CAD Software
CAD (Computer Aided Design) software is a computer program used to draft, model, and edit architectural or engineering designs. There is a wide variety of CAD software programs available.
- Generalized CAD Software
CAD software is a type of computer program used to draft architectural or engineering drawings. Find links to companies that provide CAD software and packages.
- DealBook Column: The Truth Hidden by IBM’s Buybacks
IBM has posted large earnings and sent out large dividends to shareholders, but the company’s success has been tied more to financial engineering than actual performance.
By Andrew Ross Sorkin. International Herald Tribune. Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:50:10 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Audi Piloted Driving Success at Hockenheimring
Audi has done it, with help from Stanford University engineering students and the VW Electronics Research Lab (ERL) in Belmont, California. ...
By Mark Ewing. Forbes. Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:19:00 GMT.
- Rolls-Royce warns of falling revenue
Shares in engineering firm Rolls-Royce fall 11.5% after the company warns of falling revenues as trade sanctions against Russia begin to bite.
BBC News. Fri, 17 Oct 2014 18:09:45 GMT.
- Baine, Celeste. Is There an Engineer Inside You?. Belmont, CA. Professional Publications. 2004.
- Basta, Nicholas. Opportunities in Engineering Careers. New York, NY. McGraw-Hill. 2003.
- Garner, Geraldine. Careers in Engineering. New York, NY. McGraw-Hill. 2009.
Copyright © 2012-2014 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.