- Santa Cruz, California Surfer (Photograph)
Captioned gallery photo and description of a Pacific Ocean surfer near Santa Cruz, California.
- Surfer Surfing Near Hawaii (Digital Video)
An ocean surfer catches a breaking wave in the Pacific Ocean, off the coast of Hawaii.
- Surfer Carrying a Surfboard (Digital Video)
A surfer, wearing a full wet suit for thermal protection, carries a yellow surfboard along a beach.
- Surfboards for Rent at a Surf Shop (Digital Image)
A row of colorful, rental surfboards is displayed in the racks outside a seaside surf shop.
- Windsurfer Wearing a Wet Suit (Digital Image)
A man in a wet suit takes advantage of a windy day, as his windsurfing board speeds along the lake. The sail is full, and the speed of the board has created a wake behind the surfer. Don't let cold weather and chilly waters keep you on the beach.
- Hunter Biden, 51, dons a VERY tight wetsuit and hits the beach with surf legend Strider Wasilewski
Hunter Biden, 51, was spotted on Wednesday surfing with a friend and with legendary Californian surfer Slider Wasilewski, 49. Wasilewski was giving the beginner Biden some hints and helping him out.
Daily Mail. Fri, 30 Jul 2021 13:33:34 GMT.
- American Carissa Moore wins first Olympic women's surfing gold
She was a child prodigy from Hawaii who grew up to be the youngest world champion surfer and a four-time world champ.
CBS News. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 06:34:24 -0400.
- Tokyo Olympics 2021: American surfer Carissa Moore takes home gold in sport's debut
American Carissa Moore made history Tuesday when she won a gold medal in Olympic surfing.
Ryan Gaydos. Fox News. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 08:58:21 GMT.
- Meet Curvy Surfer Girl, The Movement Making Waves For Plus-Size Athletes
Plus-size surfer Elizabeth Sneed is expanding the traditional surfer image with a community determined to make surfwear more inclusive.
By Anna Haines, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:32:42 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.