Search Engine Information
- Search Engine Robot (Digital Image)
This search engine robot is searching the World Wide Web for all kinds of information.
Every search engine is different, and this is partially due to the way each search engine's spider operates. The website features an introduction to search engine algorithms.
- Pay Per Click Search Engines
Visit this page to learn about selected pay-per-click (ppc) search engines and advertising systems. A search engine review matrix is included on the page.
- Internet Information Guide
This Internet guide features a brief overview of the Internet and a variety of Internet-related links and resources.
- Chosen Sites Directory
Chosen Sites consists of a search engine and a series of directories which offer quick access to products and services for the United States market.
Search Engine Directory Page(s)
- Search Engine Page on Jumblex.org
Visit this search-engine category page on jumblex.org to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
Search Engine News
- All Search Engine Traffic Is Not Created Equal
In this post, we are going to learn the differences between Google and Microsoft, their search engines and shopping engines, mobile vs. desktop, and much more, to help you better optimize your efforts here.
By George Deeb, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 16:43:31 -0400.
- Nine out of 10 support calls to make tech giants vet online ads against fraud
Some 87 per cent of those surveyed believe the Government should legislate to ensure search engines and social media sites do not mislead consumers or promote financial scams.
Daily Mail. Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:12:48 GMT.
- China's Baidu launches second chip and a 'robocar' as it sets up future in AI and autonomous driving
Baidu, known as China's biggest search engine, has focused on diversifying its business beyond advertising, toward artificial intelligence and driverless cars.
CNBC. Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:17:11 GMT.
Search Engine Bibliography
- Jones, Kristopher B. Search Engine Optimization. Indianapolis, IN. Wiley Publishing. 2010.
- Kent, Peter. Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ. Wiley Publishing. 2006.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.