- Womens Perfume
Perfume is a fragrant liquid made of essential oils, aromas, fixatives, and alcohol. Women use perfume to scent their bodies and perfume is a billion dollar industry.
Perfume Necklace (Photograph)
Perfume is housed in a small, crystal bottle, then attached to a chain that will allow it to be worn around a woman's neck. Perfume necklaces are a unique gift, and allow a woman to always have her favorite scent close at hand.
- Woman Holding a Perfume Bottle (Digital Image)
A woman holds an amber bottle of perfume to her neck, ready to apply it. Some women have favorite perfumes, while others like certain perfumes for specific occasions. Some perfumes are very distinct, and remind you of certain people.
- Woman Holding a Perfume Bottle (Digital Video)
A woman tests, and applies, the fragrance in the perfume bottle that she is holding.
- Gifts For Women
Buying a gift for the woman in your life can be a challenge, but it need not be. Many women enjoy jewelry and perfume, as well as flowers, and of course, chocolate!
Perfume Directory Page(s)
- Perfume Page on AbiFind.com
Visit this perfume category page on abifind.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Perfume Page on BusinessSeek.biz
Visit this perfume category page on businessseek.biz to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Perfume Page on Jumblex.org
Visit this perfume category page on jumblex.org to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Booth, Nancy M. Perfumes, Splashes & Colognes. North Adams, MA. Storey Publishing. 1997.
- Flanagan, Jane. Perfume Bottles. Paducah, KY. Collector Books. 2009.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.