- London Map and Travel Guide
London is the capital of the United Kingdom and a popular travel destination. Find a free printable map of London, England, as well as helpful links to UK maps and travel destinations.
- Europe Travel Guide
Learn about popular travel destinations within Europe including Paris, France, London, England, Vienna, Austria, Copenhagen, Denmark, and more.
- White Cliffs of Dover (Digital Image)
A railway track runs through the beautiful white cliffs of Dover, UK. The sea laps against the cliffs, while a few clouds float in an azure blue sky. Visitors to the United Kingdom may be visiting England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland.
- Big Ben Clock on a Tower Wall (Digital Video)
The Big Ben tower clock in London, England, zooming out to show the tower wall on which it is mounted.
- MOTD2: How Jack Harrison stood out for Leeds against West Ham
Match of the Day 2 pundits Danny Murphy and Ian Wright discuss how Leeds United midfielder Jack Harrison was the standout performer in their 3-2 win against West Ham United at the London stadium.
BBC News. Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:15:27 GMT.
- PM's wife is pictured breaking social distancing rules at friend's engagement
Carrie Johnson, 33, had been at an engagement celebration for her friend Anna Pinder on September 17, 2020 at The Conduit, a private members' club in Covent Garden, London .
Daily Mail. Sun, 16 Jan 2022 12:40:17 +0000.
- Google Spends Billions On Buying Office Buildings: Is This A Sign Of The Post-Pandemic Pushback Against Remote Work?
Going counter to the remote and hybrid-workplace trend, Google announced Friday that it would purchase a London office building for $1 billion.
By Jack Kelly, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:29:20 -0500.
- Google Pays $1 Billion for London Office Building
The internet giant, planning on employees returning to the office for a few days a week, is building another $1 billion office less than two miles away.
Adam Satariano. New York Times. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 16:01:39 +0000.
- DXC to Help Lloyd's & London Market to Digitalize Process
DXC Technology (DXC) is set to modernize the information technology infrastructure of Lloyd's of London, reflecting the reliability of the company's cloud solutions.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:15:00 GMT.
London Landmarks and Icons, with Falling Snow
Copyright © 2012-2022 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.