- Gas Grill Controls and Cooking Surface (Digital Image)
A close-up of a gas barbecue grill, primed and ready for food. Gas grills make outdoor grilling easy. Attach the gas, turn the knobs, and food is quickly ready to be cooked.
- Cooking Appliances
Introduction to built-in kitchen appliances that are used to cook food, including ranges, stoves, cooktops, and ovens, as well as hoods that are used to exhaust heat, smoke, steam, and cooking odors.
Cooking on a Gas Grill (Photograph)
Sirloin steaks and onions cook on a gas grill. The person manning the grill pierces an onion with a fork, getting ready to add it to the cooking food. A gas grill is a necessary piece of equipment for any backyard barbecue.
- French Cuisine and Chef Careers
This introduction to French cuisine comprises information about French cooking education and careers around the world plus a photograph of a typical French meal.
- Italian Cuisine and Chef Careers
This introduction to Italian cuisine comprises information about Italian chef education and careers around the world plus a photo of typical Italian cooking ingredients.
- Culinary Arts Guide
This culinary arts guide contains information on the art of cooking and baking as well as links to culinary schools and related sites.
- Copper Cookware
Many chefs like to use copper pots and pans because copper is an excellent heat conductor. Copper cookware is also attractive for displaying in the kitchen.
- Recreation Information Guide
This recreation guide comprises hundreds of carefully selected and categorized web pages about various recreation and leisure topics.
Copper Cookware (Photograph)
Copper cookware looks attractive and easily conducts heat. Commercial grade copper pots like the one shown here provide even heat when cooking, with a lining that protects the food from absorbing copper.
- Smoky Barbecue Grill at a Campsite (Digital Image)
A smoky barbecue grill, laden with delicious meat, is set against a blurred forest scene. Outdoor grills go hand-in-hand with warm-weather cooking, and are a terrific way to add taste and flavor to meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables.
- Copper Water Heating Element (Digital Image)
A copper water heating element sits coiled against a white background.
- White Kitchen Cupboard with Open Front (Digital Image)
A vintage white cupboard displays kitchenware and china in various hues of amber, white, red, and black.
- Burger Grilling on a Barbecue Grill (Digital Video)
A burger grills on a flaming charcoal grill after being doused with cooking oil.
Cooking Directory Page(s)
- Cooking Page on AbiFind.com
Visit this cooking category page on abifind.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Cooking Page on AbiLogic.com
Visit this cooking category page on abilogic.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Cooking Page on Adirectory.us
Visit this cooking category page on adirectory.us to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Cooking Page on DirMania.org
Visit this cooking category page on dirmania.org to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Cooking Page on Incrawler.com
Visit this cooking category page on incrawler.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Make Yourself a Perfectly Cromulent Meal With The Unofficial Simpsons Cookbook
Creator of the popular blog and Instagram account, The Joy of Cooking Millhouse, Laurel Randolph has written 'The Unofficial Simpsons Cookbook,' which is full of recreations of treats and meals featured on the show.
Sarah Kim. Mental Floss. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 15:00:00 +0000.
- A tangy Nigerian cooking ingredient is cheering the diaspora
Across the world, foodies may learn to savour a fermented African locust bean
Economist. Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:00:00 +0000.
- Traeger, Weber battle it out in barbecue IPO mini-boom as consumers spend billions on outdoor cooking
With people staying home amid the pandemic, barbecuing and outdoor cooking boomed, providing Weber and Traeger boosts that led both companies to go public.
CNBC. Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:22:15 GMT.
- Piras, Claudia, ed. Culinaria Italy. Potsdam, Germany. H.F.Ullmann. 2008.
- Williams, Chuck, ed. Essentials of French Cooking. New York, NY. Oxmoor House. 2009.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.