- World Maps
World maps give us some perspective on the relative size of continents and countries. Find helpful political and relief maps of the world along with interesting facts about all seven continents.
- World Atlas
A world atlas contains information about the world in a variety of map formats. It features latitude and longitude information as well as detailed information about geographic landmarks and infrastructure.
- World War Two
This site features information about the worldwide military conflict of World War II, which involved 61 countries and lasted from 1939-1945. Links to additional World War II resources are also provided.
- World War One
This site features information about World War I, which lasted from 1914 to 1918, and involved most of the world's superpowers.
- World War I Trenches (Digital Image)
These preserved trenches from World War I in France were dug in the deep woods, giving soldiers the cover they needed during battle. Today they are empty but for a couple of inches of snow, and the scene is peaceful and serene.
- World Currencies
This website gives a brief detail about world currencies and exchange rates. Information about the European Central Bank and other related topics is included.
- World War II - European Theatre
Learn about the European battles of World War II on this helpful website, which also includes photographs and historical information about many important battles.
- World Travel Around the Globe (Digital Video)
This world travel concept video illustrates air travel from place to place around the globe.
World Travel (Illustration)
Air travel is the most frequently used form of long-distance travel because it is so efficient. This picture shows green continents on a blue background with the silhouettes of business travelers.
Alexanderplatz Atomic Clock (Photograph)
This atomic clock, located in the town square and transportation hub of Berlin known as the Alexanderplatz, is considered a world clock because it displays the precise time for major capitals around the world.
- International News
It is easier than ever to stay current with world news through online media, as well as newspapers, magazines, television and radio.
- Map Menu
This site features information about cartography and a helpful directory of maps for world continents, countries, and the 50 United States.
- Airport Codes
Every airport has an official code to identify it. This site features US and worldwide airport codes. A helpful chart sorts airport codes by code, name, city, state, or country.
- Internet Information Guide
This Internet guide features a brief overview of the Internet and a variety of Internet-related links and resources.
- News Information Guide
This news guide comprises hundreds of carefully selected and categorized web pages about various news and media topics.
- Young Child Looking at an Atlas (Digital Image)
A young child develops his knowledge of the world as he peruses a world atlas on the floor.
- News Articles
Visit this site for top news stories and current headlines from around the world. In addition to world news, you will also find news categories such as business, energy, finance, Internet, and weather.
- French Cuisine and Chef Careers
This introduction to French cuisine comprises information about French cooking education and careers around the world plus a photograph of a typical French meal.
- Italian Cuisine and Chef Careers
This introduction to Italian cuisine comprises information about Italian chef education and careers around the world plus a photo of typical Italian cooking ingredients.
- Alarm Clocks
Alarm clocks are a necessity to wake up and get moving in today's busy world. This site features and introduction to alarm clock styles, such as mechanical, electric, and battery operated.
Search Robot (Photograph)
All search engines consist of three main parts: a robot that gathers information as it crawls the World Wide Web, a database that stores information that the robot gathers, and a search tool that enables users to find information.
Atomic Wall Clock (Illustration)
Clocks are used throughout the world as a means of telling time. Atomic clocks in particular are trusted as the time-telling standard since they are the most accurate measurement available. This atomic clock shows both hands pointing to the twelve.
- Automobile News
Recent automotive news and relevant information resources, drawn from diverse sources around the world, are the focus of this automobile news website.
Bermuda Hotel (Photograph)
Bermuda is the perfect island destination for leaving the rest of the world behind. Relax on the balcony of a hotel along the beautiful blue water or walk among picturesque palm trees in the sand.
Down through the centuries, the Bible has been translated into many different languages from the original Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek and distributed throughout the world. This photo shows a shelf of different Bible translations in various languages.
Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.zeducorp.org/gtopic1.php?arti=d&maxi=3&top1=world) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
in /home/admin80/domains/word-cloud.org/public_html/world.php on line 173
- Collins Discovery World Atlas. New York, NY. Collins. 2005.
- Family Reference Atlas of the World. Washington, DC. National Geographic. 2007.
- Illustrated Atlas of the World. London, England. Collins. 1997.
- World Atlas and Encyclopedia. New York, NY. Random House. 2007.
- World Encyclopedia. Munich, Germany. Verlag Wolfgang Kunth. 2007.
- Bauer, Susan Wise. The History of the Ancient World. New York, NY. W.W. Norton. 2007.
- Colas, Antony. The World Stormrider Guide. Cornwall, England. Low Pressure. 2001.
- Espenshade Jr., Edward B., ed. Goode's World Atlas. Chicago, IL. Rand McNally. 1990.
- Hall, Timothy C. The Complete Idiot's Guide to World History. New York, NY. Alpha Books. 2008.
- Hudson, Ray, ed. Geographica World Atlas & Encyclopedia. Potsdam, Germany. H.F.Ullmann. 2008.
- Mantle, Jonathan. Companies That Changed the World. London, England. Quercus. 2008.
- McKay, Liz, et al. The World Atlas and Encyclopedia. Bath, England. Parragon. 2009.
- Parker, Phillip. World History. New York, NY. Metro Books. 2010.
- Van Dulken, Stephen. Inventing the 20th Century. New York, NY. Barnes & Noble. 2007.
Copyright © 2012-2016 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.