- Wind Energy Directory
Browse this wind energy company directory for information about wind energy systems providers in the United States of America. All directory listings include contact information, descriptive tags, and website links.
- Sailing Yacht Tacking into the Wind (Digital Image)
A royalty free photo of a yacht tacking into the wind on a choppy day could be used for sailing-related brochures, websites, newsletters, or books.
- Energy Guide
This guide to energy provides an overview of the industry and helpful links to oil and gas companies, solar and wind energy systems, and energy conservation firms.
- Introduction to Sailboats
There are many reasons why people choose sailboats over motorboats. Some like the idea of a boat that runs on wind and not gas and oil, while others like the technical aspect of sailing.
- Bicycle Wheel Hub and Spokes (Digital Image)
A close-up view of the front wheel hub of a bicycle stands out in front of a bright yellow background. Learning how to ride a bike is pretty easy.
- Horizontal Blinds and Sheer Curtains (Digital Image)
White window blinds make a play of shadow and light, as an easy breeze causes sheer curtains to blow in the wind.
- Hockey Stick and Hockey Puck on Ice Rink (Digital Image)
A well-worn hockey stick gets ready to strike a black puck on white ice. Athletes who want to play hockey will need appropriate equipment in order to safely and effectively play.
- Young Inline Skater with Helmet and Pads (Digital Image)
A young boy wears a helmet and full pads as he takes a stride forward in his inline skates. Lacing up a pair of inline skates gives you a sense of freedom and speed that other activities don't.
- Two Antique Skis Against a Wooden Barrel (Digital Image)
A pair of antique skis leans against a wooden barrel. When there is snow on the ground, nothing is better than putting on your ski equipment and heading downhill. Put on your helmet, gloves, skis, and boots, and grab your poles.
- Windsurfer Wearing a Wet Suit (Digital Image)
A man in a wet suit takes advantage of a windy day, as his windsurfing board speeds along the lake. The sail is full, and the speed of the board has created a wake behind the surfer. Don't let cold weather and chilly waters keep you on the beach.
- Wicker Chair and Cushions (Digital Image)
A brown wicker chair, accessorized with ticked cushions, sits in a sunny yard. A straw hat, bag, and pair of sandals symbolize summer relaxation.
- Black and White Penguin (Digital Image)
A close-up photo of a black and white penguin, one of the sea animals common in the polar regions of Antarctica. The penguin stands in front of a frozen, dark seascape.
- Norwegian Stortinget Building (Digital Image)
A close-up of Stortinget, the Norwegian Parliament building in Oslo. The Norwegian flag sits at the center of the building, flying dramatically in a dark blue sky.
- Wooden Playground Equipment (Digital Image)
Wooden playground equipment, complete with a fire pole and rope ladder, sits on a green lawn. Busy backyards and playgrounds are full of the laughter of playing children as they swing, slide, and climb on the play equipment.
- Anemometer and Weather Vane (Digital Video)
A weather vane and an anemometer measure the direction and speed of the wind, respectively.
- Wind sweeps US scientist off his feet
One of the Mount Washington Observatory team struggles to put up a flag to visualise wind strength.
BBC News. Sat, 11 Mar 2017 12:21:09 GMT.
- Master Tony Finau's Go-To Shot In The Wind
Learn how to hit Tony Finau's held off long iron shot. It keeps the ball low, which is perfect in the wind.
Golf Digest. Wed, 08 Feb 2017 16:44:04 GMT.
- Dutch trains now all powered by wind energy
All Dutch trains are now 100 percent powered by electricity generated by wind energy, the national railway company NS said Tuesday, calling it a world first.
Science X. Tue, 10 Jan 2017 13:55:56 EST.
Wind Directory Page(s)
- Woofenden, Ian. Wind Power for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ. Wiley Publishing. 2009.
Copyright © 2012-2016 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.