- Gardening Tools
Visitors can learn about the variety of gardening tools available and which tools a gardener should choose for gardening tasks like tilling, cultivating, planting, and watering.
- Deer-Resistant Gardening
Deer are beautiful, but they can be a real nuisance when it comes to your lawn and garden. Learn about deer resistant plants and find deer resistant gardening ideas to keep them away.
Gardening Hand Tools (Illustration)
Simple hand tools are often best for small gardens or flower beds. A shovel, or spade, can be used to turn over soil, dig weeds, and make planting holes. A spading fork, or rake, can be used to transport plants and separate weeds from garden plants.
- Garden Plants
Visitors can learn about garden annuals, perennials, ground covers, flower bulbs, and shrubs and visit links to online gardening shops.
Wooden Shed (Photograph)
A brown, wooden garden shed with red trim holds landscaping tools and other gardening equipment. Larger items, such as fencing material and a wheelbarrow, lean neatly against the side of the shed.
- Garden Centers Directory
Visit this garden center directory for information about garden centers in the United States of America. The photo on this page depicts a grandmother and her granddaughter selecting a plant at a garden center.
- Garden Reference Guide
This garden guide features information on plants, decks and patios, and landscape lighting, as well as links to a variety of garden-related products and services.
- Deer Resistant Plants
Many gardeners have experienced the frustration of planting attractive shrubbery only to have it eaten by deer. White-tailed deer are beautiful creatures, but they are an annoyance when it comes to gardens.
Blue Pansies (Photograph)
A vibrant field of blue pansies bloom in the sun. These velvety flowers, which are bright violet in color, have a blue center and a yellow piston. The beautiful flowers contrast with the dark green leaves.
Garden Shed (Photograph)
A white picket fence welcomes visitors, who walk down a brick pathway to a small garden shed in a residential backyard. The shed is white with a red door, with small lanterns on either side of the door.
- Plant Seedlings
Gardeners everywhere must know the basics of successful seed propagation. This seedlings website provides helpful tips as well as links to popular seed catalogs for every green thumb.
- Beautiful Roses
This website is a guide to different rose varieties and gardening with roses. Roses are one of the most popular flowers, and there are many colors to choose from.
- Tool Information Guide
This tool guide features convenient links to power tools, air tools, gardening tools, and more, as well as helpful buying guides.
- Hands Holding a Plant Seedling (Digital Image)
A pair of hands cups dirt and a started plant, with a bright blue sky in the background. Whether you are looking for seeds to start your own plants or whether you are looking for fully-grown plants, plant nurseries will have what you are looking for.
- No gardening news is available at this time.
Gardening Directory Page(s)
- Gardening Page on AbiFind.com
Visit this gardening category page on abifind.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Gardening Page on Adirectory.us
Visit this gardening category page on adirectory.us to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Gardening Page on Jumblex.org
Visit this gardening category page on jumblex.org to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Bander, Robert, ed. Low Maintenance Gardening. Menlo Park, CA. Lane. 1974.
- Calkins, Carroll, ed. Illustrated Guide to Gardening. Pleasantville, NY. Reader's Digest. 1978.
- Ellis, Barbara W., Joan Benjamin, and Deborah L. Martin. Low-Maintenance Gardening Techniques. Emmaus PA. Rodale. 1995.
- Hamilton, Geoff. Organic Gardening. New York, NY. DK. 2004.
- Kirby, Ellen and Elizabeth Peters, eds. Community Gardening. Brooklyn, NY. Brooklyn Botanic Garden. 2008.
- Lavelle, Christine and Michael. Organic Gardening. London, England. Hermes House. 2010.
- Lavelle, Christine, Peter Anderson, and Michael Lavelle. Organic Gardening. London, England. Hermes House. 2010.
- McHoy, Peter, Barbara Segall, and Stephanie Donaldson. Practical Small Gardening. New York, NY. Lorenz. 1997.
- Paterson, Allen, and Mavis Batey. Reader's Digest Guide to Creative Gardening. London, England. Reader's Digest Association. 1984.
- Raymond, Dick. Joy of Gardening. Troy, NY. Garden Way. 1982.
- Raymond, Dick, Elayne Sears, and Paul Boisvert. Garden Way's Joy of Gardening. Charlotte, VT. Garden Way. 1983.
- Sinnes, A. Cort, Ken Burke, and James Stockton. Shade Gardening. San Francisco, CA. Ortho. 1982.
- Sinnes, Cort. Easy Maintenance Gardening. San Francisco, CA. Ortho. 1982.
- Stewart, Martha. Martha Stewart's Gardening. New York, NY. Clarkson Potter. 1991.
- Stewart, Martha. Martha Stewart's Gardening, Month by Month. New York, NY. C. Potter. 1991.
- Whitman, Ann. Organic Gardening for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ. Wiley Publishing. 2009.
- Whitman, Ann, and Suzanne DeJohn. Organic Gardening for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ. Wiley. 2009.
Copyright © 2012-2016 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.