- Embroidery Services Directory
Visit this embroidery services directory for information about embroidery service providers throughout the USA. The photograph on this page depicts a couple working on an embroidery project.
- Machine Embroidery Tips
Embroidery machines decorate fabrics with a needle and thread. Learn about embroidery machine products here and find links to supplies of machine embroidery equipment and accessories.
- Embroidery Directory
Visit this embroidery directory to find information about embroiderers and embroidery services throughout the United States. The photograph on this page depicts machine embroidery.
- Embroidery Machines
The art of decorating textile fabrics with a needle and thread is called embroidery. Crewelwork, needlepoint, and cross stitch are basic embroidery techniques.
- Industrial Embroidery Machine (Digital Video)
An industrial-grade embroidery machine produces embroidered goods in a textile factory.
- Crafts Information Guide
This craft guide contains information on different forms of crafting as well as convenient links to related arts and crafts resources.
Traditional Embroidery with a Floral Theme
- No embroidery news is available at this time.
Embroidery Directory Page(s)
- Embroidery Page on GoGuides.org
Visit this embroidery category page on goguides.org to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Embroidery Page on Jumblex.org
Visit this embroidery category page on jumblex.org to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Embroidery Page on Linkism.com
Visit this embroidery category page on linkism.com to find editorially-reviewed resources about this topic.
- Twigg, Jeanine. Embroidery Machine Essentials. Iola, WI. Krause Publications. 2001.
- Wood, Dorothy. The Practical Encyclopedia of Sewing. London, England. Hermes House. 2007.
Copyright © 2012-2016 Word-Cloud.org. All rights reserved.